Recap // March

March felt really long. It has been a crazy, but productive month. Here is my recap of March.






Reading
I read a total of four books this month! They were:
Found by Audrey Caylin.
The Titan's Curse Rick Riordan
Go Teen Writers Jill Williamson and Stephenie Morrill (the book)
Book of the King Jerry Jenkins and Chris Fabry

Writing
Most of the writing I did this month was editing. I found out that I like editing a lot.
I didn't get very much writing done in other projects though.

Music
This month I tried broaden my music horizons. It is A LOT harder than it sounds. I was successful for the most part. It didn't help that I borrowed a Christian rap CD from the library. :)
(rap)
"Therapy Session" by NF
"River of Jordan" by Lecrae (I love this song!)
"God Speed" Gawvi ft. Andy Mineo and KB
(others)
"Vice and Virtue" by Jimmy Needham
"Thank You" by Jimmy Needham
"We are Brave" by Shawn McDonald
"Lift Your Head" by David Crowder
"Promised Land" by David Crowder

Random stuff
I went to see The Lego Batman Movie with some friends.
I am going to Realm Makers!
I got a summer job.
Track started!
We got five baby chicks.




Until next Friday,
Jonathan

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great month! I did horrible with listening to new music, but David Crowder is SO awesome. I found his songs a while ago and now I love them.

    And those baby chicks are sooo cute, btw. :D

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like most of David Crowder's songs.
      The baby chicks are really cute.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!