Anticipated Movies of 2017!

     Last year was an awesome year for movies. I didn't think it was possible to get better. But it looks like it is. This year is going to be really good. Here are the most anticipated movies of 2017.





"The Lego Batman Movie" was an awesome start for this year.


"King Arthur: Legend of the Sword" looks really good. It opens May 12th.



The new trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean 5" looks good. It opens May 26th.


I'm not sure what is up with the poster. "Thor: Ragnarok" is supposed to open November 3rd.
   

I can't wait for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi." I really hope they release a trailer soon. 
"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" opens December 15th. 


I did not add "Spiderman: Homecoming" mainly because I don't know what to think of it. At least not yet. Which ones (if any) are you looking forward to? Did I miss anything?

Until next Friday,
Jonathan



Comments

  1. I think out of this list the one I'm looking forward to is Thor Regnarok. But I am also looking forward to Wonder woman, Spider-Man Homecoming, JUSTICE LEAGUE!! and I think that's it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited for Thor Ragnarok too!
      I didn't realize Justice League is coming out this year. But I probably won't watch.

      Delete
  2. I finally saw the Lego movie! I thought the plot was great and it was very accurate to your review.

    Hmm...I think I'm most looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean and Guardians of the Galaxy, which comes out in May :D

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might want to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2, but I haven't seen the first Guardians of the Galaxy yet.

      Delete
  3. Okay, so none of these movie are exactly on my "to-watch" list. ;)
    But, I can't wait to watch the rest of season 4 of When Calls the Heart and I'm also looking forward to seeing The Case for Christ. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you wouldn't want to watch any of those movies.
      I do not share your enthusiasm for those ones.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!