Book Reviews // Tolkien Dictionary

When I started my blog my original ideas for it was to do movie and book reviews. That didn't work out to great. :) Well, I'm trying to change that. Today I am doing a review.




These are not a "traditional" books that I chose to do. It is Tolkien A Dictionary and An Atlas of Tolkien. (Please note these are unofficial guides.)

Tolkien A Dictionary
This book has everything Tolkien created in Middle Earth and the Undying Lands. From people to places and everything in between. It is arranged in A-Z format like a regular dictionary. It's even illustrated.

An Atlas of Tolkien
This is not a map atlas. It has all of the Middle Earth and Undying Lands history. It's laid out in chronological order and has colored illustrations.


If you enjoyed The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings or even Tolkien in general I would recommend these. They are great for learning more in-depth about Middle Earth. I throughly enjoyed reading them.

Until next Friday,
Jonathan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!