Update

Sorry about not posting on Friday. I was gone all day skiing. I've never been skiing before. It was a lot of fun. I also have some news.

I'M GOING TO REALM MAKERS!!!

If you've never heard of Realm Makers it is a writing conference for Christian sci-fi and fantasy writers. It's at the end of July.

I will continue posting on my regular schedule this Friday.
So have been skiing before? Have you heard of Realm Makers or been to it before? Are you going this year?

Until next Friday,
Jonathan.

Comments

  1. I haven't been the Realm Makers and I'm not going, but it sounds awesome!! I know some other writers who (I think) are going this year. ;) I've only been once, but skiing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool that you know some people who are going this year.
      Skiing is really fun!

      Delete
  2. No way! You're going to Realm Makers!?!? I'm going this year too! It's pretty close to where I spend the summer, and it's going to be my first writing conference :D

    Skiing IS super fun. I haven't been on them in about...five years? I'm finally going to get on them again next month (and hopefully won't fall :P)

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! It's going to be my first writing conference too. :D
      Skiing is super fun!

      Delete
  3. How cool! I've heard of Realm Makers but I don't think I'll be going this year (kind of far from me, need to find more $$$) but congrats dude! Have a blast for me!

    I've never been skiing as well, but it looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marrok! I will.
      You should try skiing sometime. It's a lot of fun.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting March.

Infinity Dreams Award

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!