My Book!



Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend. I have the description of my book ready!
It took longer than I was hoping because I ended up rewriting most of it. But here it is.


    Cedric Northchest and his three friends Berne, Everett, and Winnifred are outcasts to everyone except their families and each other. That all changes when an elf named Ex-Tron shows up in their small town. He tells them to meet him in the middle of nowhere because the Guardian of Fire wants  them. Ex-Tron brings the four friends to Arsought, a fantasy world where strange creatures live. But when they arrive, Ex-Tron is not with them and they are forced to play a game of hide and seek. When the game is done they are told the Guardian of Fire will find them. Why are they so important? And why would the Guardian want to save ungrateful people and creatures who are happy with the evil Horcus ruling them?

I hope you enjoyed it. It is going to be an allegory to the life of Christ. I am not very good at coming up with titles. I don't even have a working title, but if you have a suggestion I would love to hear it! :) I would also love to hear what your thoughts are. My goal is to finish it and have it published by the time I graduate.

Comments

  1. I like the names. :) Cedric, Berne, Everett... I look forward to more about your book! Hmm...I'll have to brain storm for title ideas. ;) When are you graduating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! If you can't come up with any title suggestions that is totally fine. I will graduate in 2018.

      Delete
    2. How about "Lost and Found"? Would that make sense? (I know you know you're book a lot better than I do!)

      Delete
  2. Oh, this sounds exciting! :) An allegory sounds interesting, can't wait to see how it all turns out :D

    You have a hard time with titles too? So do I! It's SO hard for me to come up with a title that I like or will actually fit with the story that I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Blessing! Coming up with titles is hard. :)

      Delete
  3. SAME GOAL, BRO!!
    Your synopsis sounds exciting and original. You have the opposite problem I have! I can come up with fantastic titles (not to brag), but when it comes to a synopsis, I'm clueless! ;)
    Are you completely done with the first draft?
    (And sorry. No titles come to mind except Guardian of Fire, which may not even work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jonathan! No, my first draft isn't done. But I would like to have most (if not all) of the first draft done by the end of the year. Thank you for the title suggestion.

      Delete
  4. It sounds good, Jonathan! Even though it's not the type of genre I usually read, I'm still looking forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very interesting! Eager to read more.

    Sorry, but I have the WORST time coming up with titles. Can't help you there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psst, Jonathan. You haven't blogged in a while so I'm just casually dropping a comment here. :)
    I tagged you for the Get to Know Me Tag, if you're interested. Here's the link:

    http://fishing4ideas.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-very-extensive-get-to-know-me-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really good. Hope I get to read it someday :)

    //Hannah//
    Hannahrodzzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!