Infinity Dreams Award

I was tagged by Faith for the Infinity Dreams Award. 




The Rules :) 

- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers


1. I am a Christian! 
2. I am a Star Wars fan.
3. I am a black belt in Taekwondo.
4. I would like to live in Middle Earth if I could.
5. I LOVE algebra! 
6. I play the violin.
7. My favorite snack is toast with barbecue sauce. It is really good!
8. My new favorite song is "Alone" by Hollyn.
9. I want to go duck hunting.
10. I enjoy writing. 
11. I really enjoy camping.


1. What's your favorite color? 
My favorite color is orange.

2. Do you like movie soundtracks? 
Yes, I like movie soundtracks. I mostly like Star Wars and The Hobbit.

3. Would you rather run a 5k or do extra chores for two weeks? 
I would rather run a 5K. I love running and a 5K is not that far for me (3.3 mi.).

4. What's your favorite kind of pizza? 
My favorite kind of pizza is barbecue chicken.

5. Any books with 2016 releases that you're looking forward to? 
"How to Train Your Dragon" book 12 in paperback by Cressida Cowell, "Of Pirates and Werewolves" book 2 by Isaiah T. Silkwood, and "Brotherband Chronicles" book 6 by John Flanagan. I've only read book 1 of the Brotherband, but I plan on reading all of them.

6. Favorite school subject? Least favorite? 
My favorite subject is spelling and my least favorite is geometry.

7. Favorite classic book? 
My favorite classic book is "The Hobbit" by J.J.R. Tolkien. I also plan on reading "The Talisman" by Sir Walter Scott and other classics this year.

8. Would you rather walk a ridge-beam or spend 6 hours in total darkness? 
I would rather walk a ridge-beam.

9. Do you have a fear of heights?
No I do not. I want to be an electrical lineman and I will have to climb 75 to 100 ft. poles.

10. What's your favorite animal? Least favorite? 
My favorite animal is a penguin and my least favorite is a gopher.

11. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why? 
My favorite book of the Bible is James because it is inspirational.


I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to, consider yourself tagged!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers, Jonathan!
    A 5k IS a long ways to run! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A 5K is NOT a long way to run. :P
      I'm glad you enjoyed my answers.

      Delete
  2. A black belt -- that's so cool! *shudders at the mention of algebra* Toast with barbecue sauce? That's a new one to me. ;)

    Thanks for doing the tag, Jonathan! I enjoyed reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toast with barbecue sauce is really good!
      I am glad you enjoyed reading my answers, Faith. :)

      Delete
  3. I agree with you on that geometry. The proofs were what really made me not like it. Logic circles and if-then statements were ok...but those proofs?? Bleck. I liked algebra MUCH better. :)
    Have you ever read "The Wingfeather Saga" by Andrew Peterson? I think you would enjoy it from seeing some of the other books you like.
    You like writing? Cool! Have you written any stories? If so, you should post some for us to read!
    Ok, long comment over. ;) Can you tell I'm a writer?? :P
    FYI, I'm from your sister's blog. I had fun reading your answers, and I hope you post again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind geometry except the proofs. They are terrible. :) I have not read "The Windfeather Saga" but I'll have to try them. I haven't written any short stories, but I am working on a book! I plan on posting a description of my book soon.

      Delete
    2. Oo! I can't wait to read about it! :)

      Delete
  4. Barbecue chicken pizza is one of my favorites! Unfortunately. . .not very many people in my family share my love for it.
    You love algebra?!?! I don't. I like geometry, but algebra? *shudders*
    Like Rebekah, I also found you through your sister's blog. :)
    I'm looking forward to reading the description of your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many people in my family like barbecue chicken pizza either.

      Thanks for commenting Jesseca!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!