The Lego Batman Movie // Thoughts

     I know what I said about DC movies. But the trailers for "The Lego Batman Movie" looked really good. Plus it's Lego. I love Lego. Anyways, here are my thoughts on it. (spoiler free)



     I'll just start with saying this movie is awesome. I went into the movie hoping that it was as good as the trailers. It was better than the trailers. It was also way better than "The Lego Movie."
     The story line was, for the most part, predicable. There were some things that I didn't see coming. They were pleasant surprises though. It also had some great lines.
     I appreciated that the characters moved like real minifigures. They were computer generated though. Some positions would require you to pop their arms out, but it's still possible.
     Overall I enjoyed "The Lego Batman Movie." I definitely want to see it again.

I would give "The Lego Batman Movie" 8.5 out of 10




Comments

  1. Wow that such a good rating, I haven't had a chance to see it yet but I am hearing a lot of good things about it. Glad you liked it we may be able to turn you into a DC fan yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE. Personally, I don't mind whether it's DC or Marvel; it's Lego. That means it's awesome XD

    This review just got me ten times more excited to see the movie :D

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!