Q&A

      Wow! It's already February. January went by to fast. Last year I started my blog. Here I am a year later. Still blogging. To celebrate my blogiversary I did a Q&A. Today I'm answering all of your questions. I had a lot of fun answering them.
All questions are anonymous so I don't know who asked what except for my sister. ;D



1. What inspired you to first start blogging?
Well, my sister started a blog and I thought it looked fun. So a couple months later I started one also. 

2. How did you come up with your blog name?
The Second Brother was actually going to be someone in one of my stories, but it didn't really work out. So I used it for my blog name. Plus it sounds cool and I'm the second brother in my family. Who knows the Second Brother might make it into another story.

3. What is your favorite hot drink?
Coffee. I also discovered that I like apple cider, but coffee is my favorite.

4. What is one of your favorite movies?
STAR WARS!!! *tries to remain calm* Star Wars are the best movies ever made. 

5. Are you a fan of superhero's? if so who is your favorite
I am a big Marvel fan. DC Comic movies (in my opinion) are terrible. No offense to DC fans, but they really messed up their movies. Anyways, my favorite superhero is Thor.

6. What are two of your most anticipated movie releases for 2017?
That is a tough question because there are a lot of good movies coming out. I would have to say Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Thor: Ragnorak. I can't wait for them.

7. Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
Incase you haven't heard who's playing in the Super Bowl I'll tell you. The Atlanta Falcons will be playing the New England Patriots. I'm rooting for the Patriots. 
  
8. Why did you start a blog and what was your original ideas for it?
This sort of goes back to question 1. It looked fun. My original Ideas for it were to do movie and book reviews among other things. That didn't work out too well though. I am going to try to get back into movie reviews this year.

9. When did you start writing and how faithful are you to it?
Around the end of 2015. I wasn't consistent until about June 2016. Since then I have been writing more and more. 

10. What was your favorite movie you watched in 2016?
Either Rogue One: A Star Wars Story or Doctor Strange. If I had to chose one it would be Doctor Strange. I really enjoyed Rogue One, but the end was super sad. 

11. A pet dragon or a pet unicorn?
A pet dragon. To me unicorns are a little girly, but tricorns are a different story. They aren't an official creature to my knowledge. If you've never heard of them they have three horns instead of one. Plus tricorns don't have glitter on their bottoms. :)

12. What's your favorite thing about homeschooling?
Everything. I am very thankful that my parents homeschool me.

13. Donuts or cookies?
Maybe donuts. Hot donuts with coffee sounds good.

14. Lord of the Rings or Star Wars? 
I prefer Star Wars. I do like Lord of the Rings a lot.

15. Wolves or bears?
Wolves.

16. How do you usually start phone conversations?
"Hi." I know, very original

17. What is your favorite kind of candy?
Probably Swedish Fish.

Until next Friday,
Jonathan

Comments

  1. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY! *throws confetti* It seems so many people started blogging in 2016, and it's cool that you're one of them.

    Great Q&A! :D And yes, I'm a Marvel fan as well. DC...basically, Batman is the only one I like (Like the Dark Knight and stuff, not Batman vs Superman)

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Audrey!
      I didn't like Batman vs Superman either.

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! congrats on a whole year of blogging!

    Hey cool you answered my questions (I was #5) Cool yet another Marvel fan... Guess I gotta keep looking for a Dc fan :P But hey Marvel is still cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Blogiversary, Jonathan!! This is so exciting!
    I really enjoyed reading all of your answers to these fun questions! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah!
      I'm glad you enjoyed my answers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!