February Recap!

     Wow! February is almost over. Here is my short recap of February. :)


Reading
I read one book this month.
"The Mysterious Benedict Society" by Trenton Lee Stewart.

Writing
I did a ton of writing the first half of the month. On February 10th at exactly midnight I finished my novel!!!! The first draft of "Royal Fire" is complete!
I started another novel. I'm trying some new things with this one. I'm trying longhand and first person. So far I like longhand better than typing.

Music
I listened to a lot of music while finishing my book. Here are the songs I listened to the most.
"The Fever" Lecrae ft. Andy Mineo and Pappa San
"I Know" Lecrae
"Upgraded" Capital Kings
"Church Clothes" Lecrae
"Live for the Drop" Capital Kings
"Got You on My Mind" NF

Random stuff
I got to see "The Lego Batman Movie."


We've had snow on the ground for the past two months and it finally melted. It was really unusual to have that much snow for that long.

Until next Friday,
Jonathan

Comments

  1. CONGRATS ON YOUR NOVEL! It's really cool that you finished it at MIDNIGHT as well. (I can never write that late...:P)

    You're writing longhand for a first draft? That's great! There is something a bit different about forming letters with your hand rather than pounding away on the keyboard ;-)

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Audrey!
      I don't usually stay up that late writing, but I was almost done. :)
      I think forming letters with my hand helps the story flow better.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've had a predictive month! Congrats on finishing your novel! I hope the writing of your second novel goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a productive month for writing.
      Thank you, Marrok!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!