Hello September Blog Tag!!!

Today I'm doing the Hello September blog tag! Yes, I am aware that September is almost over. All of the questions are fall related so I can really do it whenever I want. (As long it's still fall.)





How to participate... 
> Please copy these questions (below), answer them, and then write out new questions (or just copy these) for the people you nominate below your answered questions.

> Please nominate at least 3 bloggers, but try to avoid ones that you know have already been nominated.


> Lastly, include these guidelines in your post, and use the tag picture!




Windy or rainy autumn?

I prefer a rainy autumn because I love the rain.

(I found this quote and had to use it!) 

What's one thing that makes it feel like fall to you?

Chilly mornings and rain.



Tea or coffee?

Coffee. I've tried several different kinds of tea and all of them have the same fundamental taste that I don't like.

If you could go to one state in the U.S.A. just for autumn scenery, where would you go?

Oh, I don't know. Based off pictures I might go to Maine.

Do you like pumpkin flavored stuff? If so, what's your favorite thing?

Yes, I like a lot of pumpkin flavored things. I would say my favorite would be a pumpkin spice latte.



What color of leaves do you like best?

I like red and yellow the best.

If you could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?

I really want to go to New Zealand, but I want to go there in the summer or spring. So I would have to go with maybe England or Iceland.

Sweater or hoodie?

Hoodie.

Pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon candle?

As I mentioned earlier, I like pumpkin spice lattes, but I would want my candle to smell like apple cinnamon.

Cookies or brownies?

Cookies.

I tag:
James
June and Jose
Audrey Caylin

Here are my questions. (They're the same ones I did.)

Windy or rainy autumn?
What's one thing that makes it feel like fall to you?
Tea or coffee?
If you could go to one state in the U.S.A. just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
Do you like pumpkin flavored stuff? If so, what's your favorite thing? 
What color of leaves do you like best?
If you could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
Sweater or hoodie?
Pumpkin spice or apple cinnamon candle?
Cookies or brownies?


Until next time,

Jonathan


Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging us Jonathan! We'll do the tag soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your tag!
      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing the tag, Jonathan! I had fun reading your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! I'm glad you enjoyed it, Rebekah.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting March.

Infinity Dreams Award

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!