Happy 4th of July!

I was debating whether I should do a June recap post or not since June was a quiet month. Not much happened. Especially compared to MayI ended up deciding not to do one. 

Never fear though. I am still doing a post.




Today is a day when we celebrate our country's independence. The day our Forefathers signed the Declaration of Independence and got our freedom.

Just think. If we didn't get our freedom, we would be drinking tea and not coffee.

In all honesty, I have no idea what it would be like if we didn't win the Revolutionary War or sign the Declaration of Independence. And I don't really want to know.

I know it's easy to take our independence for granted. To focus on the freedoms we don't have or the ones we're losing. But take a moment today and thank God for the freedom you do have.

I also have an announcement. I'M GOING TO REALM MAKERS!!! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a writing conference for Christians who write fantasy, sci-fi, and other genres like that. 

Thank you for taking the time out of your holiday to read my post. Have you been to Realm Makers? Are you going to Realm Makers? Do you even like writing?


Until next time,
Jonathan



Comments

  1. What did you do for the 4th of July?-Jose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the evening, we watched the fireworks with some friends.
      Thanks for commenting, Jose!

      Delete
  2. I write comics. Hope you had a happy 4th of July!- June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool!
      Thank you for commenting, June!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!