May // Monthly Highlights

May was a big month. Not in the sense that it was thirty-one days, but I reached some big milestones.




Anyway here are some of the highlights.





⇏ I graduated from high school!!! I am officially done with school. It's sort of a weird feeling.

I turned eighteen!!!

I got to see Solo: A Star Wars Story on my birthday! It was amazing.

A friend came over and stayed for about a week. 

I got my fastest time in the 1500m for track and field.

I had an open house graduation party that was a lot of fun. One friend stayed until 2:30 in the morning.

This was in June, but a friend pre-bought a copy of Royal Fire!!! (The official release in on June 19th.)

That pretty much sums up my month. How was your month? Did you reach any milestones?

Until next time,

Jonathan



Comments

  1. Was the Han solo movie better than the Last Jedi?- Jose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Solo and The Last Jedi were both amazing. The filming and storytelling style for Solo was different than The Last Jedi.
      Thanks for commenting, Jose!

      Delete
  2. That must be great to be done with school! I'm going to turn 18 in December, and I just did the ACT a few days ago. I saw Solo with my sister a week or so ago and we loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice feeling to be done with school.
      I saw Solo with some of my siblings too.
      Thank you for commenting, Andy!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on finishing school! I haven't seen the solo movie yet, but I will when it comes on DVD. - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, June!
      I would highly recommend seeing Solo.

      Delete
  4. A lot of big, special things sure did happen to you in May. :)
    I can’t wait for “Royal Fire” to come out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they did.
      I can't wait for "Royal Fire" to release either.
      Thank you for commenting, Rebekah!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!