A while back I was tagged by Rebekah Ashleigh for this fun tag.
1. Answer the questions
2. Have fun!
3. Tag some book loving bloggers
1. If you could rewrite the end of a book, which one would it be?
If I could rewrite the ending of a book it would probably be Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien. The ending was good, but I would have had Frodo stay in the Shire.
2. Which fictional character are you most like?
I would say I'm most like Percy from Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. (the books.)
3. Do you have any signed books?
Yes, I have five signed books.
Of Pirates and Werwolves by Isaiah Silkwood. This book is really good.
Go Teen Writers by Stephanie Morrill & Jill Williamson. This book was really helpful.
Replication by Jill Williamson.
The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum.
4. What's the best book that you've read this year so far?
Probably The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan and The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell.
5. Do you have any bookish pet peeves?
It irritates me when they put an about the author page in the first and last books of a series, but not the middle books.
6. Out of the books you've read so far this year, what has had your favorite cover?
The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell.
7. Is there a book that releases this year that you cannot wait to read?
It already came out, but I was really looking forward to The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell! It came out October 3rd.
I am also looking forward to From a Certain Point of View. I love the cover for this book.
8. What is your favorite nonfiction book?
I would probably have to go with The Duck Commander Family by Willie and Korie Robertson.
9. Do you have a favorite location and/or time period to have a book set in?
My favorite time periods for books are Medieval and Viking. I also found that I like contemporary fantasy, but I can't find very many good books in that genre.
10. Is there a book that reminds you of something else? (Movies, life, etc...)
None that I can think of right away.
Until next time,