Royal Fire Update!


Fall is my favorite season of the year.

I haven't talked a lot about my book lately, but I'm going to try and change that.





I have finished the second draft of my book. Currently I am preparing Royal Fire for beta readers. It is going to be a clean, juvenile fantasy. 

Here is a synopsis.

Cedric Northchest and his friends Berne, Everett, and Winnefred are rather ordinary. Very few people notice them. One day an elf named Ex-Tron shows up in their little town. Ex-Tron tells them that he needs their help finding the Guardian of Fire.
      Ex-Tron takes them to Arsought to find the Guardian. But when they enter the world they arrive in a place called The Room. Without Ex-Tron they must compete and win a game of hide and seek to leave. When they get out, they find Ex-Tron and continue on their journey. There are only a few problems though. No one has seen the Guardian in over a hundred years. And each passing day grows darker. The full reign of Horcus is almost complete. The Guardian of Fire has the only thing capable of stopping Horcus. Royal Fire.

Until next time,
Jonathan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting March.

My Book!

Infinity Dreams Award