Pirates of the Caribbean // Thoughts

I took an unintentional break from blogging, but I will hopefully get back in to it. Today I am going to share my thoughts on "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales". (spoiler free)





It's been six years since the last "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie came out. "Dead Men Tell No Tales" is the fifth Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

The trailers looked amazing for this movie. The actual movie was even better!
The plot line and characters were really good. They did an awesome job with Captain Salazar. (the main bad guy) I knew the good guys would win in the end, but the plot kept me guessing in between.
This is the "final adventure". I won't give anything away, but it had a satisfying ending. They were able to wrap up all of the loose ends.

I would recommend "Dead Men Tell No Tales" to a friend. I don't think you need to see the other movies to see this one. It might be more enjoyable to watch them in order though.
 
     Overall I enjoyed "Dead Men Tell No Tales." I definitely want to see it again.

I would give "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" 9 out of 10

Comments

  1. I agree with you Jon. This movie was awesome!!!! I too want to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really awesome, James!
      I will definitely see it again too.

      Delete
  2. It was a good movie. I was also satisfied with the ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Addyson!
      The ending was very good.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting March.

My Book!

Infinity Dreams Award