It's Show Time!

I was tagged for this super fun tag by James. Thanks James!



The Rules:
Answer the questions
Tag 3 to 5 people



1.Who's your favorite actor's?
Chris Hemsworth (Thor, The Avengers) and Tom Cruise (Mission Impossible).

2.Who's your favorite actress?
Scarlett Johansson (The Avengers, The Jungle Book). 

3.What's your favorite animated movie?
Ratatouille. 

4. Do you like to have a snack while you watch a movie? If so, what's your favorite?

Yes, I do like to have a snack. When I go to the theater I usually get popcorn.


5.What's your favorite genre?
My favorite genres are sci-fi and fantasy. 
I would say Marvel, but my mom and brother say it's not a genre. Genre = Marvel 

6.What's your favorite TV shows?
Gilligan's Island and Duck Dynasty. Duck Dynasty is one of the few things that can make me laugh very very hard. :)


7.What's your top favorite movie?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is the BEST. You can read my review here.


8.Are there any movies coming out soon you can't wait to see?
 I'll limit the list to 2016, otherwise it will be a long one. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Rogue One and possibly Doctor Strange.


9.What's your favorite sport based movie?
Facing the Giants and The Karate Kid ( the 2010 version).
Martial arts is a sport.

10.What was the last movie you watched in the theaters?
Unfortunately Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. This was a terrible movie. I only went to it to see how bad it was plus it was half price. The Jungle Book. It was better than I thought. The best movie I've seen in theaters this year is Captain America: Civil War. 

Marvel = awesome 

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to go ahead. Also I have a title for my novel. But more on that at a later date. :D Also The Top 10 Villains tag is coming. 

Comments

  1. Nice Answers! Yah, from what I heard, Dawn of Justice didn't sound like a good movie. I would have just gone for the popcorn. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah, Duck Dynasty is funny. ;) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag, Jonathan. I enjoyed reading your answers. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed doing the tag. I'm glad you enjoyed them, James!

      Delete
  4. I had fun reading your answers, Jonathan.
    I still can't believe that you just went to see Batman vs. Superman just to see how bad it would be. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah!
      Going to a movie to see how bad it is might seem weird. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!