The Get To Know Me Tag!

Jonathan from Fishing for Ideas tagged me for the Get to Know Me tag.

Vital Stats

Name: Jonathan

Nicknames: My younger brother gives me a lot of nicknames. Such as: Jonboy, JB, Jacky. Thankfully he doesn't call me Jacky very much. He basically nicknamed my nickname's nickname. If you call me Jacky I most likely will NOT answer you. 

Place of Birth: Idaho

Firsts

Best Friends: When I was around three or four years old I played with a friend after church and we would play at each others houses.

Award: The first award I received was a trophy for playing my violin in front of a judge. 

Sport: The first sport I did was track. 

Real Holiday: I have no idea what that means. And I'm pretty sure I haven't had a fake holiday.  :D 

Concert: The first concert I went to was a Royal Tailor concert.

Favorites

Film: I could give you a long list, but I'll only name a few. The "Star Wars" saga, "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" trilogies, "The Avengers", and "Mission Impossible" 4 and 5.

TV Shows: "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" and "Gilligan's Island". 

Color: Orange. 

Song: I love listening to music. My favorite is "Alone" by Hollyn.

Restaurant: Cold Mountain Creek. Their barbecue bacon burger is really good.  

Books: I could give you another long list, but I won't. "How to Train Your Dragon" series by Cressida Cowell, "A Wrinkle in Time" series by Madeleine L'Engle, "Of Pirates and Werewolves" by Isaiah T. Silkwood, and the "Percy Jackson" series by Rick Riordan.

Currently

Feeling: I'm feeling good.

Single or Taken: Take a wild guess.

Eating: Nothing.

Watching: Other than the computer screen, nothing.

Wearing: Blue jeans and a running T-shirt.


Future

Want children: Yes.

Want to be married: Yes, I want to get married.

Careers in Mind: I am going to be an electrical lineman. And maybe a part-time author.

Where you want to live: I don't know where I want to live yet.


Do You Believe in

God: Absolutely. 

Miracles: Yes.

Love at first sight: No.

Ghosts: The Holy Ghost and that's it.

Aliens: No.

Soul Mates: Yes.

Heaven: Yes.

Hell: Yes.

Kissing on the first date: No!

Yourself: Yes I do. 

I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it feel free.

Comments

  1. Hehe good answers! We agree on many things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my answers. Yes, we agree on many things. :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your answers, Jonathan! Wait, your brother calls you Jonboy like on The Waltons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my answers, Faith! Yes, my younger brother calls me Jonboy like on The Waltons.

      Delete
  3. It was fun reading your answers! I really enjoy the Gilligan's Island series too. They are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Gilligan's Island" is really funny. :) I am glad you enjoyed reading my answers, Bethany!

      Delete
  4. Another LOTR and Hobbit fan over here!!! yay. And Hollyn is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay. LOTR, The Hobbit, and Hollyn are all really good. Thanks for commenting, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!