I Need an Illustrater

This fall I am going to be publishing a middle grade book. It will be geared towards 8 to 12 year olds. I need someone to illustrate it. I am looking at having 3 full page and 4 half page illustrations.

I am looking for a specific style of drawing. Below are some sample styles that I want.



*Disclaimer* The top two pictures are from a music video by Hollyn called "i feel bad for you." The bottom picture is from a book call Spilling Ink by Anne Mazer and Ellen Potter.


If you would be interested in auditioning by submitting samples, please let me know. I will give you a scene to illustrate.

We will also discuss price.

I will need all of the illustrations done by the middle of September.


Until next time,
Jonathan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting March.

My Book!

Infinity Dreams Award