I'm Releasing a New Book!

I know what you're thinking. You thought I forgot about my blog. Well, I didn't. I've just been neglecting it and I am not proud of it. If you have stuck with me through my inconsistent posting, thank you!

I've been using Instagram a lot lately. I post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My username is @jonathanhangstefer. I will still be using my blog, but I will use Instagram more.

You're probably wondering about that post title. Let's hop right in.





I am going to be publishing a new book tomorrow. (Wednesday the 22nd)

Well that's sudden


It is a Young Adult urban fantasy novel. The book is titled Mr. Brownsfield.

From the back cover:
Mr. Brownsfield has never seen a ghost before and he surely hasn't used magic. Especially not the kind real magicians use, but that's about to change.

On a not so normal day, Mr. Brownsfield discovers his house is built on the entrance to a secret society of magicians. These are not your typical slight of hand illusionists though.


The magicians need someone to help them locate the second entrance to their society. The only logical choice is Mr. Brownsfield. Finding the door is harder than it sounds and a lot more dangerous.

My front cover. Isn't it beautiful? I love it so much.



Mr. Brownsfield will be available on Amazon tomorrow. Also, my first novel, Royal Fire, will be free tomorrow! (ebook only) So if you haven't picked up a copy yet, now is your chance.

Until next time,
Jonathan



Comments

  1. Yay!! Congratulations, Jonathan! I'm so excited for you!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!