I'm back from Realm Makers!!


Realm Makers 2017 was amazing! I meant to get this posted sooner, but by the time I recuperated from the conference, life got busy.

I had a ton of fun and learned a lot at the conference. I don't know where to start so I'm just doing some highlights.





Highlights from Realm Makers:

~ I learned a ton useful information.

~ I met fellow bloggers.

~ Hanging out in the halls with new friends.

~ Staying up late talking with other teens.

~  The Nerf war.

~ Getting books signed by Jill Williamson.

~ A paid critique with Ralene Burke.

~ Meeting amazing authors.

~ Learning from authors, editors, and agents.

I would encourage you guys to check out these guys' blogs for more pictures! (Yes, I did take pictures. But not enough.)
Jonathan from Fishing for Ideas and Audrey Caylin

I hope to go to Realm Makers next year!

Until next time,
Jonathan

Comments

  1. HEY THANKS FOR LINKING TO MY POST. :D :D I loooved doing all the things on your highlights list though. *nods in agreement* It was super cool meeting you at the conference though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Thanks for linking to mine on your blog.
      It was really cool meeting you too!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Oh how cool! Sounds like a ton of fun went down over at realm makers. Glad you had such a good time dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Realm Makers was a ton of fun!
      Thanks Marrok!

      Delete
  3. I tagged you for the Back to School tag! You can check it out here (http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-back-to-school-tag.html) if you're interested. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for Tagging me Faith! I will check it out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!