Star Wars Day!!


Today is May 4th. For those of you who don't know what the significance of today is, it is Star Wars Day. May the 4th be with you! :) I'm going to do a very brief Star Wars post because it Star Wars Day! :) Plus I couldn't resist, being the Star Wars nerd that I am. :)





Star Wars is the BEST movies ever made!! ( In my opinion.) I started watching them when I was 5 years old. I grew up watching the prequels so those are my favorite. My older brother and I are the Star Wars experts in our house.

This year is the fortieth anniversary since "A New Hope" came out.

The teaser trailer looks amazing!

For now I am taking a break from scheduled posts. Lately it just hasn't been working out.

May the 4th be with you!

Until next Friday,
Jonathan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Highlighting March.

Infinity Dreams Award

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!