July Highlights

Wow. July is already over. It has been a busy but productive month. I was able to do a good amount of writing.

Here are some of my highlights.

Skillet's new album is almost out!!!!!
My brother and I went to a movie with some friends.
I became hooked to American Ninja Warrior. It is really really good. I'm hooked.
For about a week we had weather that we usually have in November. That means it rained a lot and was cold.
I have had a job for two months now.
We celebrated the 4th of July at a friends house.

Books that I read.

(I didn't get to read that much.)

"C. S. Lewis" (a biography)
"Dreamtreaders" by Wayne Thomas Batson


I listened to these songs a lot over this past month.

Monster by Skillet
Desperadoes by Andy Mineo
Back from the Dead by Skillet
Chainsaw by Family Force 5 (I listened to this song a ton.)
Love with your Life by Hollyn

That about covers my month of July. How was your month?

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had a good month! How is your book doing?
    My month was great. I did a lot of writing too, and I finished a book!!!! (Super excited about that, can you tell? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My book is coming along at a steady pace. Congratulations on finishing your book! Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I have read exactly zero of these books and I know none of the music. :P Sounds like a fun month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasn’t for the fact that Jonathan tells me about these books and has me listen to music clips then I wouldn’t know anything about these types of books or music either. ;) ;)

      Delete
    2. I would recommend the biography of C. S. Lewis even if you didn't like his books. Thanks for commenting, Faith!

      Delete
  3. Yep, I'd definitely say that you're hooked on American Ninja Warrior. ;)
    I really like your 'July Highlights' picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help it that I'm hooked to American Ninja Warrior. I'm glad you liked the picture. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. American Ninja Warrior is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American Ninja Warrior is great. Thanks for commenting, James!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity Dreams Award

Highlighting March.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Review!!!